Monday, March 2, 2009

Internet Video's

Here are some video from around the inter tubes that I thought were worth posting.

The only question this one had me asking was, why are these not getting played on the air.
Don't Judge To Quickly
7/10 Dead Flies

This video is really cool. It's the music video for Handlebars by the Flobots. It is very interesting story about how two friends end up enemies.
I Can Ride a Bike...
9/10 Broken Friendships

This is an old one, but the Celebrity Jeopardy's from SNL are classics.
Celebrity Jeopardy
8/10 Potent Potables

I have always thought John Mayer was a D bag. I only wish this video was not a joke, so I would be right.
John Mayer
6/10 Cord M's

This girl singly handedly made me want kids.
The Coolest Little Girl Ever
9/10 Ask kickings

No comments:

Post a Comment